Tuesday, September 15, 2009

misplaced.

Back.
I have been back in santa cruz since thursday..
Everyday has felt like a whirlpool of events since then.
I feel the urgency to leave as quickly as i can.
I have enjoyed seeing my friends again. Strangly, everybody is exactly how I imagined them.
I feel like such a spectator looking in on everything, all the drama and such.
Thursday..

Sleep: Last night, I finally got some sleep for the first time in a week.
Sick: I am still stuffed up, and sore throat. I hope I get better before i leave.
Stress: I have no idea what I am supposed to bring with me.
my list so far:
Camera
Pants
shorts
shirt


One of these days.. i need to level out.

i want to go find some beautiful place to get lost.
hm, I hear spain is nice this time of the year :)

gotta get back to packing.. :/


*edit
Looking over this post, I realized how scattered I am..
ugh, brain! work! please, dont die on me now!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are still posting- can't wait to hear from Spain- it is going to be great!

    ReplyDelete