Sunday, September 20, 2009

CADIZ!

Spain at last!
Everything has been pretty hectic since I arrived in Barcelona.
We had a 2 day Orientation with all the other kids studying abroad. That was a lot of fun, and all the kids were very nice.
Today I flew with about 10 or so kids to Jerez, which is the nearest airport to Cadiz.
There, host families picked up their new children.
Martin, Mary, and I all went in the same car with Mary's host father.
He drove us all to Cadiz, and dropped us off at the appropriate houses.
I was greeted by my host mom's boy friend, Pepe. He helped me carry my bags up into the 3rd floor of the apartment building I am in. My host mom is very friendly, but her son seems a bit shy. Lunch was later in the day around 2, and it consisted of homemade frys and some meet. It was delicious.
Dinner was a bit lighter, and server around 10. Eggs and potatoes also very good.
There is wireless internet in my house, so hopefully i can update this blog frequently.

This country is amazing. I love it. The language... eh, i need to start learning it.

No comments:

Post a Comment