Thursday, September 24, 2009

Life in Cadiz

Now that I have been living in Cadiz for a few days, it has gotten a little easier.
School starts at 8:15, and I wake up at 7:30 make myself some breakfast and walk 5 min to school.
I have made a few friends at school, all of the kids are nice and friendly.
My teachers are also pretty accommodating. My fellow classmates know a little english and they help me understand what is going on.
I'm still adjusting to the 9 hour time difference, and the way people live here.
My soccer practice is from 8:30 to 11. Then I have to take a bus back home. Then, at 11:30 I have dinner. Most people go to sleep around 12.
The communication aspect is very difficult and stressful. Slowly I am understanding more and more.

I really havent had much time to do much yet. I havent even pulled out my camera yet.

Alright, I'm off to the beach with a couple other exchange students.

No comments:

Post a Comment