Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Food

Lately, I have been thinking a lot about food, and the food I miss back home.
In these past fews weeks, however I have been able to find random things that are close to some of what I miss.
For example, yesterday I randomly walked into this weird asian asorted randomness store. They had a little food department as well. There I found RAMEN NOODLES! So I now have a few chicken and beef Ramen packs. It is not the exact brand as the kind back home but it is very similar. Also, when I went grocery shopping for cereal.. I found an off brand Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I was very dissapointed though, because it does not taste nearly as good as the real kind. Also, I have seen refried beans, which I havent bought yet. But I did see them in one supermarket.

So ya, kinda random post.. but hey.. i like food.
When I get back, im going to feast on taco bell, costco hot food, taqueria, and quiznos. Oh, and chai from toots.. :)

*EDIT- I completely forgot.. I cant wait to drink a arizona green tea again! :P 

No comments:

Post a Comment