Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It is a bit shocking/stressful/awesome/sad that i have another 7 months here. I guess its best to not think about it too much and just enjoy it.
I am pretty excited right now though, in 16 days I take off for Christmas break. The rough plan is England with Nelly, then Ireland, Scotland, Madrid. I think it will be a good break from the normal routine here.
So, as December rolls around, out come all the christmas decorations. It will be fun celebrating Christmas in a foreign country, but at the same time a part of me wishes I could go home for just a few days and celebrate it with my family.

The weather these days reminds me of santa cruz. Sunny, crisp, but still a bit cold. I like it, but it will be nice when Spring time arrives.

I think I am going to try and change families after Christmas break. This one isnt working out too well for me. I think this whole experience will be much more enjoyable if I was no longer with this particular family.

I dont really have much else to say.

livin the life.. right?
----------------
Now playing: Oh No Oh My - Be A Star
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

  1. i think you forgot to add the part where youre depressed that i'm leaving in 5 days.

    ReplyDelete