Monday, October 12, 2009

Enfermo

Been failing at blogging lately.
yesterday: Didn't feel so hot. I think I had heat stroke, because i felt pretty much exactly the same as I did when I got heat stroke once before over in San Jose at a Soccer Training thing. Wasn't so fun. Some guys who were camping on the beach invited me over to their tents and I sat eating bread and drinking Kas (kinda like sprite) watching an amazing sunset. I started feeling a little better and decided to head home.
I ate dinner, then laid in bed for a couple hours listening to music. I went to bed, and woke up in the middle of the night with my back hurting so incredibly much. I told my host mom and she gave me some powder that you put in water. It tasted disgusting, but I think it is working a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment