Wednesday, June 3, 2009

leaving.

well, the time has come. in 2 hours, I will head to San Jose to fly to Cordova. I should get to cordova around 5. My emotions: they are so mixed. I love alaska, it is amazing, beautiful. It is my escape, but at the same time, it tears me from this place. I should be used to this transition by now, but it just gets harder and harder every year.
My head hurts, I have said all my goodbyes and now, i vanish. Everyone will go on with their lives, and I know if I am gone long enough, the space they had for me will be filled with some other person. That is just life. The first thing that comes to mind, the whole verizon thing. 10 friends you can call, you have you're top 10 friends there basically. If one of those people fall of the radar screen, sure you keep them on that list for awhile, but one of these days, someone else will take your place.
ok, that was a bad analogy, but thats basically how I am feeling. I am exhausted, I need to sleep for a couple hours before I sit in airports all day.

P.S. I like this song right now. "This is not the end" by the Bravery

No comments:

Post a Comment